PharmaConnect incorporates robotics and workflow within a unified architecture. This highly reliable platform means minimal downtime and maximum efficiency for your pharmacy.
- Intelligent user interface for improved workflow and productivity in the pharmacy.
- Enhances patient safety and accuracy.
- User friendly interface.
- Easy-to-train, easy-to-learn, and easy-to-use system.
- Advanced search and filtering feature.
- Barcoding module to generate and print 2D barcodes on drug boxes
- Formulary Management
- Support dispensing Rowa and non Rowa items according to the item availability
- Open packs and repacking support
- Supports RX orders due to patient discharge
- Post stock transactions instantly in ERP/inventory management system to reflect dispensed drug items (both from the machine or manually)
- Capability of dispensing drug items at the batch level according to the pharmacist
- Ability to create and handle multiple pickup orders from different counters and manage sending them to ROWA system without any conflicts between orders.
- All received RX orders that are related to one patient will be grouped together and prepared under one RX in PharmaConnect to be dispensed, collected and delivered together.
- Provides the administrators with detailed and statistical reports to get a complete view of workload trends, inventory and efficiency.
- User management to add, edit and delete user accounts and give them the proper privileges according to their roles in the pharmacy (pharmacist, technician, management)
- The system identify who entered, filled and dispensed each prescription, including the time and date.
- The system allows workstations monitoring (current status and user logs)
- Seamless Integration with the following systems:
- HIS systems
- ERP/Inventory Management System
- ROWA Vmax the drug dispensing robot
- Queuing System